Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday

RGB from Kent Gardiner on Vimeo.








2010 SB B'Day Fam Ending from Deborah Gardiner on Vimeo.











2010 MG is 60 from K on Vimeo.








1952 JEG from K on Vimeo.










Sixty Four from K on Vimeo.








GLR from K on Vimeo.















CTG from K on Vimeo.











JJL from K on Vimeo.



















Uncle Kent,
Loved the video! My kids got a huge kick out of seeing Grandma as a little girl!!
Thanks!
JS



Hi Kent,
Thank you so much for my birthday video!!! All my family loved watching it. Everyone comments on how much J, J and J look like me as a girl. What a great thing to do for birthdays!! I loved Grandma G.'s video too. It was either J or J that said they cried all the way through Grandma G's video which is a good thing
Thank you again for such a meaningful and thoughtful gift!!
Love, G