Monday, April 7, 2014

Thora Young Criger

.

The woman on the left is Thora Young Criger.   You can even read her name on her nametag on her shirt/blouse.   I receognized her immediately even before I enlarged it up and could read her nametag, which I didn't need to see to verify who she was.   Mother attended all the James Absalom Young reunions and undoubtedly this is where this picture was taken.  Mother was the daughter of William Harrison Young Sr., who was my grandfather, of course. I have not opened your website for a long time, so don't remember if you have posted the other two pictures I have attached.

Hope all is well with you and your family,
Take care,
J. D.
the woman identified as Thelma (I assume meaning Thelma Young Goldstein) is actually my mother, Thora Young Criger.   You can even read her name on her nametag on her shirt/blouse.   I receognized her immediately even before I enlarged it up and could read her nametag, which I didn't need to see to verify who she was.   Mother attended all the James Absalom Young reunions and undoubtedly this is where this picture was taken.  Mother was the daughter of William Harrison Young Sr., who was my grandfather, of course. I have not opened your website for a long time, so don't remember if you have posted the other two pictures I have attached.  If you need ID of anyone in them, let me know.